the community house childcare
The “Free to be Kids” childcare center at the Community House offers a safe yet fun environment for children whose parents are working out at the Fitness Center. This “house,” a favorite of our youngest members, is equipped with toys, games, books, and more. In addition to its convenience, parents love the room’s bright, spacious atmosphere where children enjoy playing with old and new friends.
- Childcare is available only to Community House participants.
- Children must be 8 weeks or older.
- There is a 90-minute time limit.
- You will be charged a fee of $10/child per visit.
- Punch cards are available at $120 for 20 visits.
- Hours of operation are 8 am - 12 pm, Monday – Saturday.
Or call 847 446 0537