the community house child care
The “Free to be Kids” child care center at the Community House offers a safe yet fun environment for children whose parents are working out at the Fitness Center. This “house,” a favorite of our youngest members, is equipped with toys, games, books and more. In addition to its convenience, parents love the room’s bright, spacious atmosphere where children enjoy playing with old and new friends.
child care information
- Child care is available only to Fitness Center members.
- Children must be 8 weeks or older.
- There is a 90-minute time limit.
- You will be charged a fee of $10/child per visit.
- Punch cards are available at $120 for 20 visits.
- Hours of operation are 8 am - 12 pm, Monday – Saturday.
Or call 847 446 0537