Staying Healthy at the Community House.
The staff and Board of the Community House have been actively monitoring the extraordinary events of the past few weeks as COVID-19 continues to spread across the United States. Please be assured that to date, there have been NO reports of any Community House staff, volunteers, participants, clients, or visitors contracting the virus or having any known exposure to the virus.
In an effort to protect the health of our community, we have made the decision to suspend all Community House programs (including classes, events, and the fitness center) until further notice, starting today, March 13 at 5:00 pm. We will continue to diligently monitor the situation and make further decisions as needed as events unfold and public health and government authorities update their recommendations.
This decision will impact our operations as follows:
- For classes and programs currently in session, we will either plan make-up sessions for a later date or will issue pro-rated credits for the missed sessions. We are working with our instructors to finalize these plans and will communicate with affected families and participants once complete.
- We are delaying the opening of registration for our spring classes – originally scheduled for Monday, March 16 – so that we can make schedule and pricing adjustments accordingly. We are targeting Monday, March 23 for member registration to open but will confirm this via email, social media, and on our website. In the meantime, we hope you’ll look through our Program Guide or visit our website to plan for all the exciting programs and classes you might want to sign up for when we re-open!
- Fitness center memberships will be extended accordingly.
- We’ll be in touch with one-time and ongoing event organizers to determine whether events will be canceled or rescheduled, and will work through the details with each organization individually.
- For anyone engaged in programming with our tenant partners, please stand by for direct communication from those organizations regarding any changes to their operations.
The staff team is here, working on all of the above. We are available to answer your questions by phone or email.
Thank you for your understanding and support. We care deeply about this community, and while these are challenging times to be sure, we take heart in knowing this community can work together to keep each other safe.
Do you have any questions? Would you like additional information about our programs or facilities? Are you ready to rent a venue for your next event? Please call us or fill out the form on this page and we’ll respond as soon as possible.