a good workout exercises both body and mind
Join Us at Your Fitness Center!
The Fitness Center is a special community and your safety is our top priority. We have guidelines in place to help protect that community and ask each of you to do your part as well. We are in this together! We ask all members to reserve your workout time in advance.
Reservations are no longer required for using the Fitness Center, effective February 3.
Staff will be cleaning high-touch areas periodically throughout the day.
The following guidelines are in place:
- Members must wear face coverings over their nose & mouth at all times, including while exercising.
- Members must clean and sanitize equipment before and after each use. Supplies will be available for you.
- Members must maintain 6’ of distance during exercise.
- Every other piece of cardiovascular equipment will be de-commissioned to provide 6’ distancing.
- All strength training equipment is available, but members are asked to maintain at least 6’ of distance from other members.
- Capacity limits will be enforced to provide proper social distancing.
- At this time, the following are not available:
- Drinking fountains. Please bring your own water bottle. The touchless water bottle filling station will be available.
- Showers, steam rooms, and towel service.
The Fitness Center, equipment, and locker rooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis.
While we have policies in place, the Community House cannot remove all risks in relation to COVID-19. Please refrain from the use of the Fitness Center if you have symptoms of COVID-19. Members are asked to self – monitor and be sensitive to the concerns of others.
We so appreciate your continued patronage & support!
Enjoy your workouts and experience the happiness that comes from exercising with others. When you join the Community House Fitness Center, you’re supporting your community while working out with your friends and neighbors. Our amazing Winnetka fitness center is located just a short walk or drive from home. Even better, it requires no enrollment fees, meaning you can sign up for $0 down and pay only your chosen membership fee. Why travel to an expensive gym where you’re treated like a stranger? We’re the Winnetka fitness facility right here in your neighborhood!
Your Community House Fitness Center offers the highest-quality fitness programs on the North Shore. Come to us, and you can choose from Pilates, dance fitness, yoga, body conditioning, strength and stretch workouts, and more. Get your blood moving and have fun in a social setting that revolves around sports, fitness classes and workouts. By exercising as part of a group, you get to have fun with friends even while you improve your health and wellness. Our air-conditioned facility provides all the equipment you require to meet your fitness goals, as well as lockers, showers and steam rooms for men and women. Our professional staff, in conjunction with our full-service facility, will help you achieve your optimal level of fitness and well-being.
state-of-the-art equipment and amenities
- StairMaster StepMills
- Lifecycle exercise bikes
- Spinning bikes
- Concept2 rowing machines
- Cybex Arc Trainers
- Free-weight equipment
- Helix lateral trainers
- Life Fitness cross-trainers
- Life Fitness strength-training equipment
- Precor EFX Elliptical Fitness Cross Trainers
- Precor Adaptive Motion Trainers (AMTs)
- Locker rooms with steam rooms
check out the Peloton Experience Studio!
Our Winnetka fitness center now features a Peloton Experience room equipped with three Peloton bikes. Schedule a one-hour workout up to one week in advance in person or by calling 847-446-0537. The cost is $12 per ride or free to plus members, and payment is required upon scheduling. Refunds are not available after scheduling, but you may reschedule 24 hours or more in advance of your scheduled ride.
hours of operation
Monday – Friday: 5:00 am – 9:00 pm
Saturday – Sunday: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Ready to learn more about our Winnetka fitness center? An orientation session is a great opportunity for you to learn how to use the equipment properly and effectively. A fitness instructor will guide you in the operation of various machines and provide information about a personalized fitness program. Orientation is free with your membership, but you must schedule an appointment for your individualized session.