Discovering Talents and Enhancing Skills
At the Community House, we encourage children to participate in age-appropriate activities. We offer seasonal camps, stimulating classes, fine and performing arts programs, and many types of sports and physical activities — all geared to those ages 3 to 14. Children discover their abilities, learn teamwork skills and express their creativity in an inclusive, accepting environment.
SUMMER CAMPS at the COMMUNITY HOUSE
Dreaming of summer? So are we! Browse through our Spring/Summer Program Guide or click through the links below for more information and to sign up!
A Sampling of our Summer Camps:
• Tiny Tot Sports Camp, Age 3-5
• Total Sports Camp, Age 4-9
• Chess Camp, entering Grades 1-5 in Fall 2023
• Battle Robots Camp, Age 7-13
• Fantasy Dance Camp, Age 3-6
• Broadway Summer Juniors Camp: Camp Rock Jr., Age 5-7
• Broadway Summer Juniors Camp: Aladdin Jr, Age 5-7
• Broadway Summer Stars Camp: Camp Rock Jr., Age 7-12
• Broadway Summer Stars Camp: Aladdin Jr., Age 7-12
• Full Day Broadway Camp: Camp Rock Jr., Age 6-12
• Full Day Broadway Camp: Aladdin Jr., Age 6-12