Personal Trainers & Group Exercise Instructors
The Community House Fitness Center is looking for experienced Group Exercise Instructors and Personal Trainers. Qualified applicants will motivate/instruct clients during private training sessions and/or lead a variety of small group classes/training sessions. Our goal is to hire energetic and motivated trainers/instructors to attract and retain members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide a clean, safe, and healthy environment for members, guests, and co-workers.
· Help obtain and retain members through club promotion and customer service excellence.
· Provide exercise programming and progression for individual clients.
· Provide top quality instruction and motivation to participants.
· Ensure that the fitness studio and equipment used is clean and returned to the original state at the end of each class/session.
- Current nationally accredited personal trainer and/or group fitness certification.
- Bachelor of Science degree in exercise physiology or similar preferred.
- Current CPR and AED certification or ability to obtain in a month after hire.
Interested applicants should send cover letter and resume to Lisa Jarvis, Fitness Manager at email@example.com.
Community House is always looking for bright and innovative applicants who are interested in working in the nonprofit field. We have opportunities in Accounting, Admin, Programs, Marketing, Social Media, Fitness Operations, Development, and Data Analytics. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and interests for more information!