With the State of Illinois in Phase 5, the Community House has updated its masking guidelines.
- Those who are fully vaccinated are not required to wear a mask.*
- Those who are not fully vaccinated are expected to continue to wear a mask covering the nose and mouth and maintain social distancing at all times.
* Please note: regardless of vaccination status, all participants and instructors must continue to wear a mask in any indoor program that includes children age 11 or younger (who are not eligible to be vaccinated at this time).
- Those who are fully vaccinated are not required to wear a mask.
- Those who are not fully vaccinated are not required to wear a mask but are asked to do so when at least six feet of distancing cannot be maintained.
The Community House will not require proof of vaccination, but we ask everyone to follow these guidelines – and all those who wish to continue to wear a mask are encouraged to do so, regardless of vaccination status.
Thank you for your support!