The staff and Board of the Community House continue to monitor the unprecedented situation as COVID-19 continues to spread across the United States.
At this time, all in-person Community House programs (including classes, events, and the fitness center) have been suspended until further notice. We will continue to diligently monitor the situation and make further decisions as needed as events unfold and public health and government authorities update their recommendations.
This decision will impact our operations as follows:
- For classes and programs currently in session, we will either plan make-up sessions for a later date or will issue pro-rated credits for the missed sessions. We are working with our instructors to finalize these plans and will communicate with affected families and participants once complete.
- We are delaying the opening of registration for our spring classes – originally scheduled for Monday, March 16 – until we can identify a firm date for in-person classes and programs to resume. At the same time, we are exploring options for virtual programming. We’ll keep you posted about everything via email, social media, and on our website. In the meantime, we hope you’ll look through our Program Guide or visit our website to think about all the exciting programs and classes you might want to sign up for when we re-open!
- Fitness center memberships will be extended accordingly.
- We’ll be in touch with one-time and ongoing event organizers to determine whether events will be canceled or rescheduled, and will work through the details with each organization individually.
- For anyone engaged in programming with our tenant partners, please reach out to those organizations directly (and sign up for their email newsletters if you haven’t already) for the latest updates.
The staff team is working remotely and are available to answer your questions by phone or email –
click here for our contact information.
Thank you for your understanding and support. We care deeply about this community, and while these are challenging times to be sure, we take heart in knowing this community can work together to keep each other safe.