Welcome Back to the Community House Fitness Center!
Our Fitness Center remains open. Reservations for each visit are required so that we can manage the new capacity limit of 25%. If you do not make an advance reservation, we will accommodate you as a walk-in if space permits, but ask you to call before coming to ensure availability.
The Fitness Center is open with the following hours:
- Monday – Friday 5 am – 8:30 pm
- Saturday – Sunday 7 am – 6 pm
Reservations should be made through Vagaro, our new system: www.vagaro.com/communityhouse
1. You’ll need to create an account and can do this through Google, Facebook, or just using your email.
2. A Vagaro app is available for iPhone and Android, but it can also be accessed through any web browser.
3. Vagaro allows for booking, rescheduling, and canceling right online (or through the app).
4. Reservations may be made no more than 14 days in advance.
Fitness Center Reservation Times
Our general safety guidelines for the Fitness Center have not changed:
- Members must wear face coverings over their nose & mouth at all times, including while exercising.
- Members must clean and sanitize equipment before and after each use with cleaning supplies provided.
- Members must maintain at least 6’ of distance from others while exercising.
- Showers, steam rooms, towel service, drinking fountains, and childcare continue to be unavailable.
Check out all of the membership packages available at your Community House Fitness Center.