Welcome Back to the Community House Fitness Center!
Our Fitness Center remains open. Reservations for each visit are required so that we can manage the new capacity limit of 25%. If you do not make an advance reservation, we will accommodate you as a walk-in if space permits, but ask you to call before coming to ensure availability.
The Fitness Center is open with the following hours:
- Monday – Friday 5 am – 8:30 pm
- Saturday – Sunday 7 am – 6 pm
(Must use Pine Street entrance on weekends)
Reservations for each visit are required for all members! All members must register at www.picktime.com/mywch
Fitness Center Reservation Times - Updated!
Our general safety guidelines for the Fitness Center have not changed:
- Members must wear face coverings over their nose & mouth at all times, including while exercising.
- Members must clean and sanitize equipment before and after each use with cleaning supplies provided.
- Members must maintain at least 6’ of distance from others while exercising.
- Showers, steam rooms, towel service, drinking fountains, and childcare continue to be unavailable.
And of course, any time you come to the Community House for any reason, please be sure to wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth, keep at least 6’ distance between yourself and others, and wash/sanitize your hands frequently. Take care and stay safe!
Check out all of the membership packages available at your Community House Fitness Center.